Thank You Fellows
The Division of Cardiology recently celebrated the graduation of 12 fellows from the Cardiology Fellowship Program here at the University of Washington Medical Center. Over the past couple of years, these fellows delved deep into the world of Cardiology, utilizing the University of Washington's resources to build upon their skills, and are now ready to continue their journey along the hectic yet rewarding ride that is the world of medicine. Whether their paths lead them to be a world class researcher, professor, physician, or a mixture of all, we are proud to have played a part in these fantastic individuals' lives, and would like to thank them for all their hard work.
The graduating Cardiology Fellows included:
- Robin Brusen, MD, MS
- Selma Carlson, MD, MPH
- Tara Jones, MD, PharmD
- Julio Lamprea, MD, MPH, PhD
- Song Li, MD
- Enrique Zolezzi, MD
- Brandon Woodbury, MD [Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology]
- Nabil Zeineh, MD [Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology]
- Kareem Ballut, MD [Advanced Heart Failure Transplant Cardiology]
- Kate Kearney, MD [Interventional Cardiology]
- Christina Tan, MD [Interventional Cardiology]
- Sandeep Krishnan, MD [Structural Heart]
Please join us in congratulating our fellows, and may they have the best of luck in their future endeavors!